Teacher Success Specialist
Work-from-home/Chicago Southwest Suburbs/30 hrs per week
ZipGrade is a mobile app and website used by teachers around the world to quickly grade paper multiple-choice questions. Over the last 3 years, ZipGrade has been used to grade well over 100 million papers. Our primary focus is on the individual teacher and making sure they can gain value in their classroom from using our product. Because of this, we have seen a lot of organic growth. To continue this growth, we’re looking for someone to help support our existing users and help reach out to new teachers.
This position will primarily focus on responding to email support questions and requests. This role will have authority, training, and resources to answer most requests directly. More difficult requests and questions will be documented and forwarded. Additionally, this role will help in the creation of marketing and training materials to increase customer success. This is a work-at-home position with minimal in-person meetings. Hours are flexible, but core set of hours will need to be during school hours to best support teachers.
- Act as primary point of contact for email and online support questions.
- Research issues using available information resources.
- Provide email support as able. Document and forward more difficult issues/requests.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Follow-up on previous customer questions and responses via email.
- Identify areas in need of increased customer education.
- Assist with creation, proofing, and editing of training and marketing materials.
- Excellent written email communication
- Bachelor’s degree and previous classroom(K-12) experience highly preferred.
- Proficient typing skills and ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Adept with using Android and/or iOS applications.
- Proven time management and prioritization skills in a remote work environment.
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to teacher success.
- Able to work-at-home 30 hours per week, including at least 3 hours each school-day morning. Remaining hours flexible.
- Attend monthly, in-person meeting near New Lenox, IL.
- Have a home internet connection and safe location for company-provided computer and mobile devices.
Please send your resume and cover letter in PDF form to email@example.com no later than July 16, 2017.