GDPR Compliance Statement
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an important piece of legislation that is designed to strengthen and unify data protection laws for all individuals within the European Union. The regulation will become effective and enforceable on the 25th May 2018.
ZipGrade LLC is a US-based corporation with fewer then 5 employees. Even so, ZipGrade LLC is committed to adhering to the principals and privacy practices set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation.
Here’s a condensed version of our GDPR Roadmap and where we are on our journey:
- Thoroughly research the areas of our product and business impacted by GDPR - Completed
- Identify Data Protection Officer - Completed
- Develop a strategy and guide for how to address areas or our product impacted by GDPR - In-Progress
- Perform the necessary changes/improvements to our product based on requirements - In-Progress:
- Capture and persist additional attributes of consent (timestamp, version, and location)
- Remote logout
- Implement the required changes to our internal processes and procedures required to achieve and maintain compliance with GPDR
- Test all of our changes to verify and validate compliance with GPDR
- Finalize and communicate full compliance
This page was last update April 9, 2018. As with any plan, the objectives and content are subject to change. If you have any questions regarding our plan for GDPR compliance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org